REVIVAL+SURVIVAL WILL BE SHOWCASING AT |FAT| 2016



🌸 Hello friends! 
🌸
I would like to finally share that I have been accepted to showcase my thesis collection REVIVAL+SURVIVAL in this years FAT(Fashion Art Toronto). 
Along side of my three original dresses, I have created and am working on 7 additional dresses/looks for the show, still keeping in mind my original intentions for this collection. 
The date I will be showing on is Thursday, April 14th 2016 for the sub-theme DRESS Accordingly. I'm so happy to have been chosen as I feel like this theme is very fitting to my concept and ideas for my collection.
Thank you to all of those who have helped me reach this point. I've been working on this specific collection for about 3 years on and off. I hope I can continue to make all of you proud, I hope you will all continue supporting me, and I'm excited to take you all along this journey. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

About

Queenie Jayne Dagmang

Toronto Based Textile&Fashion Designer&Artist

OCAD University Graduate
Bachelors of Design
specializing in Material Art+Design: Fibre

Email: queenie.dagmang@yahoo.ca
Instagram: @queeniejayne